Lifeguards will sit in towers starting Father’s Day Weekend
Stop by for a delicious treat at Splash at the Boathouse, the Beach House at North Beach, and new this year Leddy Beach will host Out Front food truck!
Shelters for Rent
You can reserve the shelter at North Beach, and we’ve added a large tent at Leddy Beach! Click here to make an online reservation.
Oakledge pavilions will not be available to rent this season, as we are expecting to get the final phase of Greenway Rehabilitation underway soon.
Parking & Restrooms
As we approach another opening date, we wanted to send an updated list of when Restrooms and Parking will be (or already) open. For the parking sites, the dates reflect when we start charging. Before the date, the public can access the site without charge.
There are some parking changes to note:
- There will be no gatehouse at Perkins Pier this year, therefore no parking pass sales at Perkins. Customers can still purchase a pass at North Beach, or at our other customer service locations.
- Perkins Pier and the Coast Guard Launch Ramp will now be in line with DPW’s parking system of using ParkMobile. There will be signs with instructions on how to pay for parking using a smartphone. You can still pay at the Boathouse for a cash option.
- Pease and Oakledge will still utilize kiosks (also works with Park Mobile).
- DPW will be enforcing parking in all of our lots this year. If you receive a ticket, please reach out to DPW Parking Services directly.
- Season Parking passes are only sold at North Beach
Oakledge – Opens May 15, Hours 9am – 8pm
Perkins – Open May 15, Hours 8am – 8pm
Boathouse – Opens May 15, 7am – 10pm
Info Booth – May 15, 8am – 9pm
North Beach – Open, Hours 8am – 8pm
Leddy Arena – Opens May 15, 9am – 8pm
Leddy Tennis – Opens May 15 8:30am – 8pm
The Campground opened May 1 and the Marinas open May 15.