NOTE: Applications Are Now Accepted ON-LINE!
If you have any questions about posted jobs, need additional accessibility information or require alternative formats, please contact Burlington’s Department of Human Resources or call (802) 865-7145.
200 Church Street, Suite 102, Burlington, VT 05401
We currently have several open seasonal positions!
Qualifications and Job Requirements vary depending on position.
You may apply for more than one position with 1 (one) application. Please select all positions you would like to be considered for on the application
Pay range: $10:50 – $16.00 per hour depending on qualifications and position.
Full Time Positions
Regular Full Time Non Exempt
$22.21 – $24.75 Hourly
Regular Full Time Exempt
$55,820.96 – $62,254.40 Annually
Class Instructors at the new O.N.E. Community Center
RATE OF PAY: Negotiable
If you are interested in teaching or would like to propose a class at the new O.N.E Community Center at St. Joseph’s School, 20 Allen Street in Burlington, please contact Sarah Carter, via email or phone 802-316-1510.
Classes can be 1-2 hours any time from 10:00-4:00 Monday through Friday in 10-12 week sessions.
We’re hoping to offer programs for any of these topics:
- Knitting -Instruction for beginning knitters
- Crocheting -Instruction for beginning crocheting
- Drawing -Looking for instruction in beginning to intermediate sketching. Pastels instruction.
- Sewing -Instruction for beginning sewers
- Weaving -Instructor for beginning basket weaving & Fiber arts weaving
- Comic club -Instructor to work with Seniors how to present comic sketches, jokes, tell their life stories that they find humorous.