Seasonal and Full Time Positions are available!
Click the link below to view and apply to all our open jobs:
Career & Internship Opportunities (governmentjobs.com)
If you have questions about posted jobs, need additional accessibility information or require alternative formats, please contact Burlington’s Department of Human Resources at email@example.com or call (802) 865-7145
Class Instructors at the O.N.E. Community Center and CORE Adult Center
RATE OF PAY: Negotiable
If you are interested in teaching or would like to propose a class at the new O.N.E Community Center at St. Joseph’s School, 20 Allen Street in Burlington, please contact Sarah Carter, via email or phone 802-316-1510.
Classes can be 1-2 hours any time from 10:00-4:00 Monday through Friday in 10-12 week sessions.
We’re hoping to offer programs for any of these topics:
- Knitting -Instruction for beginning knitters
- Crocheting -Instruction for beginning crocheting
- Drawing -Looking for instruction in beginning to intermediate sketching. Pastels instruction.
- Sewing -Instruction for beginning sewers
- Weaving -Instructor for beginning basket weaving & Fiber arts weaving
- Comic club -Instructor to work with Seniors how to present comic sketches, jokes, tell their life stories that they find humorous.