NOTE: Applications Are Now Accepted ON-LINE!
If you have any questions about posted jobs, need additional accessibility information or require alternative formats, please contact Burlington’s Department of Human Resources or call (802) 865-7145.
200 Church Street, Suite 102, Burlington, VT 05401
This position is responsible for providing facility coverage for the Parks, Recreation & Waterfront Department and for maintaining daily programmatic and facility operations. As the primary point of contact for the facility, the Building Supervisor communicates and coordinates user needs with the facility manager, custodian and other departments. Hours will vary, but will average 8hrs/wk. Click here to apply online!
Youth Soccer League Site Coordinator
This is a seasonal position that requires availability on Sundays (8/27-10/15) to oversee youth league soccer games and assist Program Director in supervising volunteer coaches, referees, and officiate as needed and conducting sports-specific youth clinics. Click here to apply online!
Youth Soccer Referee
- Officiate at games to maintain standards of play and to ensure that game rules are observed.
- Inspect sporting equipment and/or examine participants in order to ensure compliance with game and safety regulations.
- Confer with other sporting officials, coaches, players, and staff in order to provide information and discuss problems.
- Communicate with participants in a professional manner.
We currently have several open seasonal positions!
Qualifications and Job Requirements vary depending on position.
You may apply for more than one position with 1 (one) application. Please select all positions you would like to be considered for on the application
Pay range: $10:50 – $16.00 per hour depending on qualifications and position.
Class Instructors at the new O.N.E. Community Center
RATE OF PAY: Negotiable
If you are interested in teaching or would like to propose a class at the new O.N.E Community Center at St. Joseph’s School, 20 Allen Street in Burlington, please contact Sarah Carter, via email or phone 802-316-1510.
Classes can be 1-2 hours any time from 10:00-4:00 Monday through Friday in 10-12 week sessions.
We’re hoping to offer programs for any of these topics:
- Knitting -Instruction for beginning knitters
- Crocheting -Instruction for beginning crocheting
- Drawing -Looking for instruction in beginning to intermediate sketching. Pastels instruction.
- Sewing -Instruction for beginning sewers
- Weaving -Instructor for beginning basket weaving & Fiber arts weaving
- Comic club -Instructor to work with Seniors how to present comic sketches, jokes, tell their life stories that they find humorous.