- From time to time, BPRW need bids and proposals for various projects and services.
If we have an open bids, then you’ll find complete details on the City’s site!
Current Open RFPs
The City of Burlington Department of Parks and Recreation (“the City”) is hereby requesting proposals for food and alcohol concessions at Leddy Park on six designated event dates this summer July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 3, and August 10. The selected responder(s) will be issued a concession agreement, reflecting the terms of this Call for Vendors and other mutually agreed upon terms reflected in a Concession Agreement to be executed after the selection process is complete.
Deadline: Monday, June 6, 2022
The City of Burlington Department of Parks and Recreation (“the City”) is hereby requesting proposals for food concessions at Waterfront Park on the event date July 3rd, 2022 for the Burlington Independence Day Celebration. The selected responder(s) will be issued a concession agreement, reflecting the terms of this Request For Proposals (“RFP”) and other mutually agreed upon terms reflected in a Concession Agreement to be executed after the selection process is complete. Please see attached RFP for complete details.
Deadline: June 2, 2022 at 4:00PM.
Burlington Parks, Recreation & Waterfront seeks a qualified contractor to provide and install an inspired selection of playground features appropriate for 2-to-5 year-olds.
The selected contractor shall provide all materials, labor and equipment to complete installation of the following:
- Equipment included in the proposals should demonstrate a review of other equipment available within the playground area shown in Exhibit B. The new structure should avoid providing opportunities for play that duplicate existing equipment.
- Layout and equipment must comply with ADA Accessibility Standards for playgrounds and preferably, will demonstrate incorporation of Universally Accessible Design.
- All equipment must conform to ASTM 1487-11.
- Provide depth specifications for safety surfacing in compliance with ASTM F2223. BPRW will procure and install engineered wood fiber according to depth and schedule specified.
- No flexible climbers using encapsulated or coated chain.
- No suspended stepping stone balance climbers.
- The allocated budget for this project is $22,500.
Proposals Due: Monday, May 23, 2022