From time to time, BPRW need bids and proposals for various projects and services. If we have an open bids, then you’ll find them here!
System Wide BPRW Wayfinding Signage
ATTN: Sign Fabricators/Installers
Following the completion of Burlington Parks, Recreation & Waterfront’s 2016 Wayfinding Guidelines, BPRW has undertaken a number of small wayfinding installations, including the sign package completed in time for the grand opening of the Andy A_Dog Skatepark in June of 2016. BPRW currently seeks shop drawings, fabrication and installation services for the continued rollout of newly branded wayfinding signage across the city parks system.
Read or download the complete RFP: 20170302 BPRW Wayfinding Signage RFP
- Monday, July 24, 2017: RFP issued
- Friday, July 28, 2017 by 12pm: Questions due
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017 by 12pm: Proposals due
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017: Notice of award
- Monday, August 28, 2017: BOF Approval
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017: Execution of contract
- Wednesday, September 20: Shop drawings due for BPRW review
- Friday, September 22, 2017: BPRW comments returned; shop drawings revised
- Monday, September 25, 2017: Fabrication
- October 2017: Installation begins.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2018: Installation of all components complete
Proposals and all supporting documentation must be submitted by: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 by 12pm.
Proposals to include:
- Proposed schedule
- Confirmation of understanding of deliverables (see ATTACHMENT A)
- Completed Bid Schedule, including total base bid
- Signed and notarized Livable Wage Certificate (see ATTACHMENT C)
- Up to three references
Max Madalinski, Associate Parks Project Coordinator
Burlington Parks, Recreation & Waterfront
645 Pine Street, Suite B, Burlington, VT 05401