- This event has passed.
March 12, 2017
An event every month that begins at 12:00am on day 12 of the month, repeating until March 12, 2017
Enjoy 3 miles of groomed XC ski trails!
When weather permits, volunteers will groom a 3-mile XC ski trail in Burlington’s Intervale for both classic and skate skiers. Staying active in the winter can be a challenge, so we hope this will help more people enjoy being outdoors in the colder months! Get current ski conditions here.
Where: Burlington’s Intervale at 282 Intervale Road (former site of Intervale Compost Products)
- Free ski and snowshoe rentals for the whole family
- Kids activities and games
- Slow Food Vermont tastings and City Market “Make it from Scratch” activities
- Delicious food and drink for purchase
- NEW this year – a chili cook-off and a bonfire to stay warm!
To enter the chili cook-off, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Winner will receive a gift box from City Market!
Intervale’s Mission and Vision
The Intervale Center’s mission is to strengthen community food systems. We accomplish our mission through:
- New farm incubation,
- Farm business development,
- Agricultural market development,
- Agricultural land stewardship,
- Food systems research and consulting and
- Celebration of food and farmers!