Robert Miller Community and Recreation Center
- Indoor Basketball
- Indoor Soccer
- Room Rentals
Additional Information about the Miller Community and Recreation Center
The Miller Center, opened in 2008, offers programs for a variety of ages and interests, as well as space for community uses including meetings, workshops, conferences, parties, athletic events and much more! The Miller Center is also home to Frog & Toad Childcare & Learning Center and the Sara Holbrook Center’s New North End Youth Center. The Miller Center offers free Wi-Fi through Burlington Telecom and plenty of free parking.
Like & Follow the Miller Center on Facebook to see some of the activities going on!
Classes & Programs
The Miller Center offers a variety of progams for all ages and interest – from exercise and dance to sign language and art. We welcome suggestions for new programs as well! For more information contact the Miller Center at 802.540.1058 directly.
For more details about current programs available for registration and specific descriptions please visit our online registration.
- Line Dancing: now thru 12/19 | $10 per class
Tue | 5:00P – 7:15P
Thu | 6:00P – 8:00P
- Walking Program: Now thru 6/22 | Mon-Fri | 7:30A – 9:00A | FREE
- Pickle Ball: Now thru 6/7 | $3 per visit
Mon, Wed, Fri | 11:00A – 1:00P (Advanced)
Tue & Thur | 11:00A – 1:00P (High Intermediate)
Sat | 8:45A – 10:45A (High Intermediate)
Mon, Tue, Fri | 1:00P – 2:45P (Intermediate)
- Table Tennis: Mon | 6:00P – 9:00P | $3 per visit
- High School Open Gym: Now thru 8/27 | Mon | 6:00P – 9:00P | FREE
- Home Schoolers Open Gym: 10/19 thru 3/29 | Thurs | 9:00A – 10:00A and 1:30P – 2:30P | $3 per family
- Power Wheel Chair Soccer: Sat | 11A – 1P (Nov-March), Mon | 5:30P – 7:30 P (April-Oct) | $3 per visit
Miller Center Spaces for Rent
The Miller Center, conveniently located next door to Hunt Middle School and CP Smith Elementary School in Burlington’s new north end provides space for a variety of activities including:
- Gymnasium – 7,000 square foot regulation high school size basketball court with synthetic flooring, mobile bleachers with seating for 70, electronic scoreboard, retractable basketball hoops, gym divider and locker rooms with restrooms, showers and lockers, $60/hour
- Community Room – 1,800 square foot versatile space with small kitchen, overhead projector and screen, surround sound, tables and chairs, seating for up to 120, $50/hour
- Kitchen – State licensed kitchen offers prep and cooking space for caterers, food trucks, etc and includes gas stove and oven, proofing oven, refrigerator, 3 bay sink and prep space as well as limited cookware and utensils. Cooking equipment is not ventilated so no oil-based cooking is allowed, carry-in, carry-out rentals only, $30/hour
- Kids Room – Perfect for birthday parties and playgroups as well as small meetings, this room has sink and counter space, toys, cubbies and kid sized tables and chairs. Our Fletcher Free Library “Micro Library” is also housed in the Kids Room – feel free to borrow a book when you visit! Seating for up to 25, $30/hour
- Fitness Studio – Located off of the gym, the 1,100 square foot fitness room has wood floor, wall mirrors, music system and great natural light, capacity varies by activity, $40/hour
- Art Room – Also located adjacent to the gym, this classroom space offers counters, sink, tables and chairs for up to 30, $30/hour
- Conference Room – Located off the lobby with quiet, comfortable space with seating for up to 12, FREE
Reservations are subject to a two week cancellation policy. Reservations cancelled with less than 14 days notice will be billed at full price unless re-rented to another user. Payments of the rental fees are due in full at time of scheduling the reservation, unless otherwise agreed upon by Miller staff.
Email us to reserve space at the Miller Recreation Center.
Free Wi-Fi is made available by Burlington Telecom