Gordon H. Paquette Ice Arena
Additional Information about Leddy Ice Arena
Leddy Arena is a full service arena with a full size “Olympic” ice surface (200×85) as well as a versatile “Studio” rink (87×66). The amenities we offer include:
- Public Locker Rooms – one ADA accessible set, both sets with restrooms and showers
- Pro Shop – rental, sharpening and repair services, skate accessories, hockey equipment, Jackson figure skates
- Upstairs Lounge – meeting and party room with refrigerator and private restrooms
The Arena is always bustling with excitement. We are open almost year round (we close for five weeks in May/June for maintenance and repairs) and have something for everyone. Whether your interests are figure skating, hockey, broomball or just skating with friends during public skating sessions, you are sure to find a great deal of fun and exercise at Leddy.
We are proud to be home ice facility for Burlington’s youth hockey organization (BAHA), Burlington and Colchester boys & girls high school hockey programs, the Vermont Lumberjacks junior hockey program, Full Stride adult hockey programs, and the Champlain Valley Skating Club, which includes Vermont Children’s Theatre on Ice and On Thin Ice adult theatre troupe!
We offer a number of skating times open to the public as well as stick and puck sessions, where you can bring your stick, skates and a helmet to either improve your shot, or join in a small game. We also have ice times available for private rentals for your group or party or for private instruction.
Call 802-865-7558 to check for availability, or Email us to reserve space at Leddy Ice Arena.
Public Skating Calendar
…will be updated when we reopen
|Public Skating||$5 adults/$4 students|
|Stick & Puck||$6 per player, helmets required|
|Olympic Ice Rental
*Olympic open mid-June through mid-May
|Studio Ice Rental
*Studio open September-March
|Studio Ice-Boot Hockey Rental||$85/hour|
|Upstairs Lounge Rental||$25/hour|
|Birthday Party (1 hour lounge/1 hour studio ice)||$120|
All scheduled ice is subject to a thirty (30) day cancellation policy. Ice that is cancelled with less than thirty days’ notice will be billed at full price unless re-rented to another user. Payments of the rental fees are due in full at time of scheduling the reservation, unless otherwise agreed upon by arena personnel.
Building Rules & Regulations
- Keep off the ice while the Zamboni is resurfacing.
- Scooters, bicycles, skateboards and rollerblades are not permitted in the building.
- Do NOT use sticks, pucks and balls off the ice.
- Parking in back of the building is reserved for handicapped parking and delivery vehicles only.
- No pets, alcohol or tobacco allowed in the building.
- Please consume food in the snack bar or stands. No food in the locker rooms.
- USA Hockey “Zero Tolerance Policy” for Fan/Parent/Coach behavior will be enforced.
- HAVE FUN! Stay safe.