Payment is due at time of registration
Resident rates for programs apply to those residing within the Burlington City limits at the time registration is submitted.
After you have registered, you will receive an email confirmation if you registered online. If the class is full, you will be notified and placed on a waiting list.
You must register prior to the beginning of a program, NO DROP-INS unless specifically stated.
We want everyone to be able to participate in our recreation programs, regardless of financial status. Scholarship assistance ranges from 50-percent to 100-percent of the regular fee depending on the applicant’s level of need and the specific program or activity for which the applicant is registering. All residents of Burlington are eligible!
To request a scholarship: email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (802) 864-0123, or stop by the Miller Center, 130 Gosse Court, Burlington VT.
- All programs are eligible for scholarship funding.
- Scholarships are awarded to Burlington residents only
- Scholarships are awarded for all ages
- Upon request, a standard scholarship of 50% of the program cost is awarded by household. Additional scholarship funds, between 50-100% must be requested for each individual program.
- If you are awarded a partial scholarship, payment for the remaining balance will be due at time of registration
- Scholarship awards are valid for one year, January 1- December 31. Request must be resubmitted after January 1 each year.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to budget availability.
Burlington Parks, Recreation & Waterfront may cancel classes due to low enrollment, weather, or instructor cancellations. If a program is cancelled by BPRW, a full refund will be issued and no fee will be charged.
Unless otherwise stated, refunds will be available only until two weeks prior to the first day of a program or activity. A refund will not be given if a participant is dismissed from the program. A $25 administrative fee will be charged for processing the refund. To request a refund two weeks or more before a program starts, please call (802) 864-0123.