Waterfront operations closing down for the winter
Waterfront bathrooms will close for the season on the evening of October 15th.
This includes: Campground (the beach is already closed), the Boathouse, Pease Lot & Perkins Pier.
- Perkins will stop charging for daily admission and switch over to business permit parking. If you would like to inquire about a businesses pass, please reach out to James Frazita.
- Pease Lot parking kiosks will remain operational through-out the winter.
- North Beach gate has already closed for the season.
- Oakledge kiosks are shut down for the winter.
- The Coast Guard launch kiosk will shut down for the winter.
- Campground: The last night anyone can stay at the Campground is the night of October 14th. All campers are expected to leave during the day on October 15th. If you receive any questions from campers, please refer them to Alec.
- Marina: The last night anyone can stay at the Marina is the night of October 14th. All boaters are expected to leave during the day on October 15th, including seasonal boaters. If you receive any questions from customers, please refer them to James.
- Events: The Waterfront Event season is complete! Next event is not until Penguin Plunge.