For local and visiting boaters… the summer season has officially begun! The marinas are open! That also means parking lots are open and so are the restrooms.
Here’s some details for everyone that’s heading to the Waterfront:
- Seasonal boaters are welcome to come in and staff will be on duty at the Boathouse from this point forward until October 15th.
- Boaters wishing to make overnight reservations for this season are welcome to do so.
- Splash has been open (weather permitting) since Thursday
- Perkins Pier gate (weather permitting) is officially open
- Pease Parking Lot has switched to our “on season” rates. These rates are $3 per hour. Monday-Saturday the kiosks take payment from 7 am to 8 pm and from 8 am to 6 pm on Sundays.
- Bathroom hours:
- Information Center Restrooms: 8 am to 9 pm
- Perkins Pier Restrooms s: 8 am to 9 pm
- Boathouse Public Restrooms: 8 am to 9 pm