Dog Park Fence Meeting Update and Survey
Thanks to everyone that joined us at the Dog Park on Tuesday the 17th! We had a good turnout that generated some very compelling conversations.
If you weren’t able to come to the meeting you can view the concepts and provide feedback via a short survey here:
We will leave these up for comment over the next month and will continue to welcome additional input and conversations during this time. From there, we will take all of your thoughts and use them to develop a final concept that we aim to put up for another round of input in November. Once the concept is finalized, we’ll aim to put the fence replacement out to bid in December with the goal of breaking ground on the project in the Spring.
Overview of Timeline
- September 17th – Public Meeting at Dog Park
- September 23rd à October 25th – Online Survey available for continued input
- End of October – Compile results and develop final concept
- Early-Mid November – Post final concept for feedback and last refinements
- December/January – Post RFP for fence replacement
- Spring 2020 – Fence construction begins as weather allows
These three preliminary concepts were developed primarily on research gathered from two surveys and site observations that were performed in the summers of 2018 and 2019. The full report on the results from each of those surveys and site observations are available below: