It’s the end of our summer season and things are winding down in the parks. Here’s when you can expect things to close down:
Pay for Parking:
- Perkins Pier: October 15
- Oakledge: Kiosks are shut down for the season (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- North Beach: Gate is open as weather permits until 10/15. NOTE: Beach and parks are always accessible by foot and bike!
- Waterfront/Pease Lot: Year Round
- Waterfront Info Booth: October 15
- Perkins: October 15
- Boathouse: October 15
- Oakledge: weekdays through Indigenous People’s Day
Port-o-lets will be available until Winter at: Calahan, Leddy, Oakledge, Skatepark and Starr Farm Park
Community Boathouse & Marina: October 15
North Beach Campground: October 15
North Beach Concession: this is the final weekend! Sept. 11
Shelter rentals: Weekends through October 15
Other rentals in the parks (kayaks, bikes etc): Varies, due to vendor staffing and weather, through October 15. But due to weather variations each year, it may be sooner.
Splash At the Boathouse: Open through September, with limited hours/days and depends on weather.