Champlain Senior Center
Monday - Thursdays: 10am to 2pm & Fridays: 11 am to 1 pm
- Room Rentals
Additional Information about the Champlain Senior Center
The Champlain Senior Center, founded in 1990, supports the independence and well-being of older adults, enhances their dignity and self-respect, and promotes their participation in all aspects of community life.
BPRW is in a current state of positive transition with senior programming. We have begun to develop and manage the Champlain Senior Center, a congregate meal site location, indefinitely. At BPRW, we understand that seniors are the largest growing population in the Burlington area. We will not only continue to support senior activities, but we will strive to offer trending programs that enhance the lives of all involved participants.
Like & Follow the Champlain Seniors on Facebook to see what they’ve been up to!
Classes & Programs
For over forty years, the Champlain Senior Center has provided a rich array of nutritional, educational, health, social and recreational programs to Chittenden County residents age 50 and over. Activities range from crafts to cooking and writing. For more information contact the Champlain Senior Center at 802.658.3585 directly.
For more details about additional programs available for registration and specific descriptions please visit our online registration.
- Armchair Exercises – Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 11:30am
- Lunch – By Donation – Monday-Friday, noon
- Crafts – Monday, 10:30-11:30am
- Yarn – Monday, 11:00am (knitting & crotheting instruction)
- Classic Movies – Monday, 1:00pm (serving popcorn & drinks)
- Wild Writing – Tuesday, 10:15am
- Bhutanese Group – Wednesday, 10:00am
- Bridge – Thursday, 1:00pm
- Monthly Dinners and trips
- and MORE!
Free Wi-Fi is made available by Burlington Telecom